In the Shadow of the Colossus
Visions and Prophecies
- A vision of a rich shifter on a riverboat. A man in Keeper of the Colossus robes, and a half-orc merchant with a tattered doublet are all connected and part of something dire and evil.
- Three-Tooth the Seer has had visions of a great evil, a great blizzard sweeping the land
Images seen in an ancient ruin on the Cormor River.
- A bleak and desolate mountain range. Black rock spires rise far above the more ordinary nearby mountain tops, veins of lava coursing down their sides. An army marches, figures clad in metal armour stained black, three red slashes on their chest. Twin pillars, identical to those seen on the Cormor River, rise out of the ground, a twisting red light shining from between them.
- The ruins of an ancient city, overgrown through the ages with plants. Many of the buildings are of a smaller proportion than normal, as though for a shorter people. Around the perimeter of this city, a series of statues stand guard at the precipice of a cliff, the city resting haughtily above the forest around it. Movement can be seen in the trees and down the fungus-covered streets of the city. In the center of the city, adjacent to what appears to be a pyramid of sorts, two pillars of stone stand untouched by the decay that so decimated the rest of the city. Veins of pale yellow light spread out from the pillars.
- A wild and untamed jungle, teeming with life. The clear blue, almost green water of the sea heaves waves at the shore. In the distance, islands can be seen, something glittering at their horizon. Two pillars can be seen in the foreground, their bases obscured by the roiling jungle. The jungle and the sea nearby glows with a faint green hue.
- The Colossus, fighting against its bindings. A figure is on its back.